Fabrice Jaumont is available for talks, workshops and training, consulting on the subjects of his books and articles, with a focus on U.S. foundations and higher education development, international education, international development education, educational philanthropy, educational diplomacy, bilingual and heritage language education, dual language program development, community engagement and dual language education, and higher education development.
Previous presentations have included the following topics:
- The Bilingual Revolution for All Linguistic Communities in the U.S.
- French Heritage Language Communities in the U.S.
- Unequal Partnerships: The Dynamics of Collaboration between U.S. Philanthropic Foundations and African Universities
- U.S. Foundations and Higher Education in Africa
- Billionaires, Best Intentions, and Public Education
- Road Map to Creating a Dual Language Program
His experience includes work with schools, parent organizations, teacher organizations, departments of education, foundations, consulates and embassies, international organizations, research centers, academic networks and universities. He lives in New York but is available for travel and remotely as well.
Contact us for more details.