Fabrice Jaumont is available for talks, workshops and training, consulting on the subjects of his books and articles, with a focus on U.S. foundations and higher education development, international education, international development education, educational philanthropy, educational diplomacy, bilingual and heritage language education, dual language program development, community engagement and dual language education, and higher education development.
Previous presentations have included the following topics:
- Philanthropy in the United States
- The Bilingual Revolution for All Linguistic Communities in the U.S.
- French Heritage Language Communities in the U.S.
- Unequal Partnerships: The Dynamics of Collaboration between U.S. Philanthropic Foundations and African Universities
- U.S. Foundations and Higher Education in Africa
- Billionaires, Best Intentions, and Public Education
- Road Map to Creating a Dual Language Program
His experience includes work with schools, parent organizations, teacher organizations, departments of education, foundations, nonprofits, consulates and embassies, international organizations, research centers, academic networks and universities. He lives in New York but is available for travel and remotely as well.
Contact us for more details.
Recent Keynotes, Book Talks, and Invited Presentations (selected list)
- Innovation and Education: The Role of Foundations. January 2019, Beijing: International Symposium on Philanthropy in Education in China co-organised with the China Global Philanthropy Institute, 21st Century Education Research Institute and the Laoniu Foundation
- The Bilingual Revolution, November 2018. American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Language annual meeting, New Orleans, LA
- The Bilingual Revolution, October 2018. National Foreign Language Center. Startalk Keynote in Houston, TX
- La Révolution bilingue, October 2018. Assemblée Nationale, Paris
- L’influence des fondations américaines dans l’enseignement supérieur africain, October 2018, ESSEC Business School, Paris
- Unequal Partners, October 2018, Fondation Maison des Sciences de l’Homme, Paris
- “The Bilingual Revolution” Leadership Dinner Keynote, Foreign Language Educators of New Jersey. April 2018
- “Philanthropy in Education: Global Trends, Regional Differences and Diverse Perspectives”. CIES. Mexico City. March 2018
- “Empowering Families and School Communities for a Future of Education in Two Languages”. Keynote, New York State Association of Bilingual Education. New York, March 2018.
- “The Bilingual Revolution” Language Matters Keynote series, Global Language Project. New York, March 2018.
- “Institutionalization of Heritage Language Education in the United States”. National Heritage Language Resource Center, UCLA. Los Angeles, CA. February 2018.
- “The Future of Education is in Two Languages” Keynote of Language Advocacy Day on Capitol Hill. Washington, DC. February 2018.
- “Philanthropy in Education: Global Trends, Regional Differences and Diverse Perspectives”. NORRAG, Maison de la paix. Geneva. November 2017
- “The Bilingual Revolution: Book Talk.” French Cultural Center. Boston, MA. November 2017
- “The Bilingual Revolution: The Future of Education is in Two Languages”. Book Talk at Albertine – New York, NY. September 2017
- “Unequal Partners: American Foundations and Higher Education Development in Africa” Dynamics of Global Inequality: New Thinking in Global Affairs Conference at Rutgers University. April 2017
- “Unequal Partnerships between American Foundations and African Universities”, CareerBox-Mandela Legacy Initiative. United Nations Secretariat. New York, NY. December 2016
- “Unequal Partners: American Foundations and Higher Education Development in Africa”, ARNOVA Conference. Washington, DC. November 2016
- “Unequal Partners: Book Launch” with Vartan Gregorian. Carnegie Corporation of New York. New York, NY. October 2016
- “U.S. Foundations and the Development of Higher Education in Africa”, annual meeting of the Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action, Chicago, IL. November 2015
- “The Power of Collaboration: Engaging Parents as Advocates for Language Learning”, Community-Based Heritage Language Schools Conference, American University, Washington DC. September 2015
- “Institutionalization of French Heritage Language Programs in U.S. Public Schools” annual meeting of the International Linguistics Association, New York, NY. April 2015
- “French Heritage Language Communities in the United States”, Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ. March 2015